1, rue Belle Allée (ancienne école)
09 77 84 15 37
Everyone can recognize some flowers, mushrooms, birds ... But most people can not identify any mineral
species. The museum Mange Cailloux aims to fill this gap to become familiar with the minerals.
The attractive design is sure to delight children and adults, novices and experts.
- 155 m2 of exhibition
- 60 commented showase
- About 1,000 exposed minerals exceptional specimens.
Discover 3 environments:
- The minerals in everyday life:
This space reveals the omnipresence of minerals in our lives every day.
We discover minerals, ores and their applications.
- Minerals at recess: fun space in which we discover in a fun stones whose shape or patterns evoke
an object, a person, an animal, a landscape, etc.
- The minerals in the study: the originality of the presentations invite to curiosity and knowledge,
without departing from the essential scientific rigor.
|Open from 1st March to 31tst October :|
- High season (June 15th to September 15th ) : 10am to 12am and from 2pm to 6pm every day except Monday
- Out of season (1st March to 14th June and 16th September to 31st October ) : from 2pm to 6pm Wednesdayto Sunday
- Opened the public holidays except closed season
- By appointment outside opening times
- Adults : € 4.50
- Children: € 3 ( free for children under 8 years)
- PMR , students : € 3
- Groups: € 3.50 from 8 people
- School groups : € 2